Qualifications and experience
- MA in Conference Interpreting EN-RO, London Metropolitan University, 2015. The title of my dissertations is “The changing landscape of Public Service Interpreting in the UK: A survey of the Profession”
- Advanced Course in Conference Interpreting, London Metropolitan University, Romanian Conference Interpreter intensive CPD course
- Training the Trainers of Interpreting Studies, London Metropolitan University 2015
- DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting), English Law in Romanian language,Institute of Linguists, 2002
- Metropolitan Police Test (now known as Diploma in Police Interpreting or DPI), EN-RO, Chartered Institute of Linguists, London, 2003.
Certificates & Awards
- Postgraduate certificate for Advanced course in Conference Interpreting(2015- London Metropolitan University)
- Training the Trainers of Interpreting Studies(2015- London Metropolitan University)
Membership of professional organizations
To stay abreast of the developments in interpreting industry and keep my knowledge up-to-date, I have joined:
NRPSI (National Register of Public Service Interpreters), registration number 12104, full member since 2002.
ITI (Institute of Interpreting and Translation), registration number 11731, member since 2013.
APCI (Association of Police and Court Interpreters), registration number 97463, member since 2006 and elected by vote as a committee member between 2012-2016.
CIOL (Chartered Institute of Linguists), registration number 025309, member since 2013.
CLI (Critical Link International), Canada, member since 2015.
Member of ENPSIT (European Network of Public Service Interpreting and Translation).